Monday, July 13, 2009

My first ramble...

For awhile now I've been waiting to 'start' this blog...waiting to find something noteworthy to write. Tonight it struck me, though, that most blogs are just general ramblings and musings about nothing in particular. This suits me just fine.

Those of you who know me, know that I applied for a few jobs in the north and, unfortunately, I believe I confused everyone last week when I put a rather cryptic (in retrospect) note on my facebook status line...no, I do NOT yet have a job; I'm tentatively optimistic about a position, but that's all I want to say before the 't's are crossed, the 'i's dotted, and the contract signed. Don't worry, I'll let everyone out there know as soon as I do.

Hmm...as it turns out, I don't have too much to ramble about tonight; I'm just dead tired and know that I should probably drag my butt to bed. What is it, though, that keeps me awake until 2am?

Well, to all of you out there in blogger-land, safe journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara,

    Thank you so much for reading and posting your comment. It looks like we'll be moving around the same time so, if you have any questions, we'll do our best to answer them. Good luck with everything.

    Jordan and Steph.

    ReplyDelete