Wednesday, July 15, 2009

KISS concert

This year I bought a full pass for Bluesfest here in Ottawa thinking that I would magically develop the motivation to get out for a few days...well, it's the same sort of logic that encouraged me to buy an annual gym pass which I used for about a month. With the festival tickets, the result has been somewhat the same. Right now I'm trying to sell what days are left.

Tonight, though, is a different story. KISS, the mega make-up band, is giving a show that I just can't miss. As soon as I'm finished with my last class here at the school, I'm heading out to the enjoy the tunes. Yay! I'll probably be sending out Tweets all night and will, of course, be posting an update ASAP.

I want to rock'n'roll all night and party every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment